myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KNutulap...@ussco.com>
Subject RE: MyFaces Tree2 Component
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:16:35 GMT
Hi Jack,
Even I need to develop a tree strtucture with checkboxes to each node.
Trinad examples are appearing very gr8 for
These features. But I'm unable to customise these  fetures. Do you have
any specific ideas on Triniad?
Thanks
Krishna

-----Original Message-----
From: spaduri [mailto:javadevreddi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 3:06 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: MyFaces Tree2 Component

Hi team

I am planning to recommend JSF and MyFaces for the development of the
application.
like Navigation Tree on the left side, header, footer and body ..

1) Can any one share a piece of code to develop Dynamic Navigation
Tree(like ServerSideToggling ..I will get the data from backend based on
the I will build the Tree with leafs, when we click on leafs we need to
call action to redirect to other jsps ) we can achieve this using
MyFaces Tree2 Component,Just wondering if anybody know some information,
any info is appreciated.

thanks
Jack