myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Nutulapati, Krishna" <KNutulap...@ussco.com>
Subject Please help me
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 00:05:34 GMT

Hello All,
I need to select one among many items through radio buttons, in jsf and
should able to track the selected item event to identify the item in the
backing bean.

The backing been has to update the item details in the panel of same jsf
page, and I should able to Edit  the item details and save them back
into the same database.

The problem I have here is listening and capturing the events.

Here is the radio button code I wrote in jsf

<h:selectOneRadio id="radio1"
               styleClass="selectOneRadio"
		    valueChangeListener="#{editItemBean.
handleRadio1ValueChange}"/>

Here is the backing bean code.
public void handleRadio1ValueChange(ValueChangeEvent valueChangedEvent)
{
		System.out.println("Value Change Event
is"+valueChangedEvent.getSource().toString());
	}

The control is not coming to this backingbean, after clicking the radio
button.

Please suggest me the solution.
Thanks
Krishna