myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 周恩 <ejbst...@hotmail.com>
Subject Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 04:13:50 GMT

Hi,anybody!
    I am a chinese with poor english. I am looking for any nice Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application
samples, I want to see your enterprise Myfaces/Jsf application architectures and choose the
best one for my pjoject?
    The main question of mine is about real application's managed bean scope and MVC's controller
implement strategy.
    Can anybody share somes for us include me and discuss which is the best architectures
practise?
    I think a nice Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application architecture's persistence layer must
be flexible with different implement such as JDBC,hibernate and others.
    Sorry for my poor english.

    btw: I think that Apache must gather it's power to focus one or two Jsf implements, now
there are too many implements under Apache foundation! Tomahawk must keep updating with compatible
MyFaces core, impl and sanbox in new version! Please.

    En Zhou,Beijin,China. 2008-04-04
新年换新颜,快来妆扮自己的MSN给心仪的TA一个惊喜!
http://im.live.cn/emoticons/?ID=18