myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 周恩 <ejbst...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:43:20 GMT

Yes, there are differences between Tomahawk, Trindad, Tobago, Orchestra and so on, but as
a jsf implemenation user , I think that it's bad new that there are so many similar implemenations
under a same place.  I think that jsf circle must gather the power to implement one or two
jsf implemenations.

In my opinion, many choice is no choice!

Sorry for my poor english, thanks all of you.

Subject: RE: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architecturesDate:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:29:20 +0200From: alexander.jesse@credit-suisse.comTo: users@myfaces.apache.org

Maybe you are mixing a few things.

JSF implemenations are MyFaces-JSF (by Apache MyFaces) and Mojarra (by Sun)

Tomahawk, Trindad and Tobago are Component Sets that sit on top of JSF-implementations
(eg. Tomahawk works well also with Mojarra)

regards
Alexander

From: 周恩 [mailto:ejbstart@hotmail.com] Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 2:43 PMTo: MyFaces
DiscussionSubject: RE: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures
Thanks a lot. My main question is "Which is the best Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application architecture
practise"? Let's discuss it more.  I think that the advice to apache must be think better
of:    Apache must gather it's power to focus one or two Jsfimplements, now there are too
many implements under Apache foundation! Tomahawk must keep updating with compatible MyFaces
core, impl and sanbox in new version!  I use JavaServer Faces from 2004 in real application,
and I have write a rapid java development tool with myfaces. but which is the best practise
is still puzzle me. > Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:04:59 +0200> From: matzew@apache.org>
To: users@myfaces.apache.org> Subject: Re: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf
application architectures> > On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Gerald Müllan <gmuellan@apache.org>
wrote:> > Hi,> >> > cagatay has published a very nice example application
called> > "moviestore" using spring and a good jsf technology stack:> >> >
http://c
 agataycivici.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/annotate-jsf-beans-with-spring-25> >> >
facesgoodies is also a very nice and easy example project in order to> > study a real
world jsf web application:> >> > http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies> >>
> Both are a good start in order to get in touch with popular technology> > stacks
related to jsf.> > just a minor comment. FacesGoodi es uses Orchestra's extra scopes,>
which I really strongly recommend to use.> > See:> http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/dynamic-tables-and-orchestras-conversation-scope/>
> -M> > >> > cheers,> >> > Gerald> >> >> >
2008/4/4 周恩 <ejbstart@hotmail.com>:> >> >> > >> > >
Hi,anybody!> > > I am a chinese with poor english. I am looking for any nice Myfaces/Jsf>
> > enterprise application samples, I want to see your enterprise Myfaces/Jsf> >
> application architectures and choose the best one for my pjoject?> > > The main
question of mine is about real application's managed bean> > > scope and MVC'
 s controller implement strategy.> > > Can anybody share somes for us include me
and discuss which is the best> > &g t; architectures practise?> > > I think
a nice Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application architecture's> > > persistence layer must
be flexible with different implement such as> > > JDBC,hibernate and others.>
> > Sorry for my poor english.> > >> > > btw: I think that Apache
must gather it's power to focus one or two Jsf> > > implements, now there are too
many implements under Apache foundation!> > > Tomahawk must keep updating with compatible
MyFaces core, impl and sanbox in> > > new version! Please.> > >> >
> > "七件武器,七种完美" 立刻体验!> >> >> >> >
--> > http://www.irian.at> >> > Your JSF powerhouse -> > JSF Consulting,
D evelopment and> > Courses in English and German> >> > Professional Support
for Apache MyFaces> >> > > > -- > Matthias Wessendorf> > further
stuff:> blog: http
 ://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/> sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf>
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Windows Live Writer,支持离线撰写博客内容,随时随地想写就写。 立即使用!

Windows Live Photo gallery 数码相机的超级伴侣,轻松管理和编辑照片,还能制作全景美图!
http://get.live.cn/product/photo.html