myfaces-users mailing list archives

From 周恩 <ejbst...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:42:44 GMT

Thanks a lot.

My main question is "Which is the best Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application architecture practise"?
Let's discuss it more.

I think that the advice to apache must be think better of:
    Apache must gather it's power to focus one or two Jsfimplements, now there are too many
implements under Apache foundation! Tomahawk must keep updating with compatible MyFaces core,
impl and sanbox in new version!

I use JavaServer Faces from 2004 in real application, and I have write a rapid java development
tool with myfaces. but which is the best practise is still puzzle me.

Subject: Re: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures>
study a real world jsf web application:> >> > http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies>
>> > Both are a good start in order to get in touch with popular technology> >
stacks related to jsf.> > just a minor comment. FacesGoodies uses Orchestra's extra
scopes,> which I really strongly recommend to use.> > See:> http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/dynamic-tables-and-orchestras-conversation-scope/>
 s,> >> > Gerald> >> >> > 2008/4/4 周恩 <ejbstart@hotmail.com>:>
english. I am looking for any nice Myfaces/Jsf> > > enterprise application samples,
I want to see your enterprise Myfaces/Jsf> > > application architectures and choose
the best one for my pjoject?> > > The main question of mine is about real application's
managed bean> > > scope and MVC's controller implement strategy.> > > Can
anybody share somes for us include me and discuss which is the best> > > architectures
practise?> > > I think a nice Myfaces/Jsf enterprise application architecture's>
> > persistence layer must be flexible with different implement such as> > >
JDBC,hibernate and others.> > > Sorry for my poor english.> > >> >
> btw: I think that Apache must gather it's power to focus one or two Jsf> > >
implements, now there are too many implements under Apache foundation!> > > Tomahawk
must keep updating with compatible MyFaces core, impl and sanb
 ox in> > > new version! Please.> > >> > >> > > En Zhou,Beijin,China.
立刻体验!> >> >> >> > --> > http://www.irian.at> >>
> Your JSF powerhouse -> > JSF Consulting, Development and> > Courses in English
and German> >> > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces> >> > >
> -- > Matthias Wessendorf> > further stuff:> blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/>
sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
用手机MSN聊天写邮件看空间,无限沟通,分享精彩!
http://mobile.msn.com.cn/