myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: [Trinidad] skining showDetails component
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:28:49 GMT
Hi,

thanks for help so far, this is what I have in my skins.css now:

af|showDetail::prompt-disclosed .OraLink:active { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

af|showDetail::prompt-disclosed .OraLink:link { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

af|showDetail::prompt-disclosed .OraLink:hover { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

af|showDetail::prompt-undisclosed .OraLink:active { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

af|showDetail::prompt-undisclosed .OraLink:link { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

af|showDetail::prompt-undisclosed .OraLink:hover { color:#FF0000; background-color:#FF0000;}

but nothing happens at all.

I choose red to definitely see if something changes and seprerated it to test what happens
if I only use one of these selectors, but whatever I do I see no changes on the showDetail
at all.

With best regards

Markus Döring

TCC Products GmbH