myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <Matt.Rossner-pr...@sanofi-aventis.com>
Subject Using t:dataList with Ajax4JSF
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:23:29 GMT
Hi,

I have a small problem with t:dataList and Ajax4JSF. I'm going to step
through this in the debugger soon but maybe someone's already
encountered this.

I have a t:dataList like so:

<t:dataList id="dataList" var="element" value="#{mbDataList.folderList}"
layout="unorderedList" styleClass="DataList" itemStyleClass="DataList">

Elsewhere I'm doing some Ajax4JSF action and I pass "dataList" to be
rerendered.

For the most part it rerenders correctly except it seems to omit the
'itemStyleClass="DataList"' attribute. The data gets updated, but the
formatting gets broken since the <li>s don't have their class attribute
anymore.

Thanks,

Matt