myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject tiny-mce html editor with MyFaces, freeze for 10 seconds
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 03:32:38 GMT
we use Tiny_mce html editor with Myfaces. Everything worked well until Last Friday. The page
loaded complete, seen from the IE browser status bar, but the progress bar was still blue.
The isuse is that the page did not response to any mouse/key events until 10 seconds later.
From server side log, the page request took about 0.3 seconds and response completed. I am
sure it is not a network issue because it is in our intranet.

  If the page did not show the Tiny_mce editor, it worked normally even the page still included
tiny_mce javascript in the page header.

  Has anyone seen this problem?
  Thanks in advacne very much for help.
  Dave