myfaces-users mailing list archives

From cristi.t...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Disable details-link
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:05:53 GMT
that skinning-property is not currently in the code
I have it in my code, but I want to think wisely before comitting it.
I also plan to reenable/add some features (related to rendering) of
the tr:table component
But some decisions have to be made before I do that.

I could give you a custom renderer that overrides that behavior when I
have some spare time.

cheers,