myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cristi Toth" <cristi.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Disable details-link
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:30:22 GMT
after you manage to disable the detail column
it's really easy to have a link that does the same thing the original one
does
if you look a bit in the generated code you'll notice a pattern on the
onclick event:

to show:
return _submitHideShow('_idJsp1',1,'show','_idJsp12','_idJsp12dd2','2')
'_idJsp1 - is the id of the form
'_idJsp12' - is the id of the table
'_idJsp12dd2' - is the id of the link itself (format:
tableId+'dd'+rowNumber)

to hide:
"return _submitHideShow('_idJsp1',1,'hide','_idJsp12','_idJsp12dd2','2')"
only 'show' is replaced with 'hide'

so you don't have to do it programatically
just use the trinidad js code ;)

--
Cristi Toth

Codebeat