myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Krummacker" <dirk.krummac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] treeTable: Navigation fails when rootNodeRendered="false"
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:15:26 GMT
Andrew, thanks for your quick response.

I have opened a JIRA issue for this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1055

To answer your question: No, the behavior is the same if the action
method is moved from the row object to the bean.

Meanwhile I also found out that specifying 'initiallyExpanded="true"'
in the JSP itself fixes the problem. This workaround unfortunately
doesn't work for me because my tree model must be collapsed initially
since it is quite expensive to retrieve the full tree (in my case).

Thanks again,

Dirk