myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] duplicate id detailStamp
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:27:31 GMT
Mathias Walter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> if I have two tables at the same page and both with a detailStamp facet, I
> get a warning like:
>
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.DebugResponseWriter _logDuplicateId
> WARNING: The id "j_id147" is used more than once.
>
> If I look at the source code, I can see, that each table has a
>
> <th id="j_id147" width="1%" nowrap
> class="af_column_header-text">Details</th>
>
> I assume, this is a bug?

I would think so.

Tag tr:table is class CoreTable. And CoreTable is of type
NamingContainer, so the id of all its child components should be
prefixed with the table component's id. In fact, the taglib docs for
tr:table say exactly that.

But that is clearly not happening here.

I would guess the relevant trinidad renderer is simply writing out
  id=component.getId()
instead of the correct
  id=component.getClientId()

I'm not a trinidad developer however..