myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>
Subject [Trinidad] Scrollable TreeTable
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:40:58 GMT
Hello,

It was relatively easy to use a tr:panelBorderLayout 'wrapper' to get a
scrollable tr:treeTable, but the result is not particularly satisfying.
This approach allows column headings to scroll out of view, which is
something I'd rather avoid. Is it possible to have the component itself
handle scrolling? Alternatively, how can I arrange a layout which can
keep my own outputText components (and linework ugh...) aligned with the
treeTable columns (I'm assuming that if I don't define headers  for the
columns that they will be unadorned). Any possibilities for resizeable
columns?

--
Shane