myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [myfaces 1.2.2] session timeout issue
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:49:57 GMT
As far as I know, MyFaces has no equivalent to the "clientStateTimeout"
setting. If client-side state-saving is used, then the state remains
valid for as long as the browser keeps it.

What kind of AJAX requests are you sending? Tomahawk sandbox PPR? Or
Trinidad PPR? Or something else?

Are you using just MyFaces, or also Tomahawk/Trinidad/RichFaces/other?

Do you have client-side or server-side state-saving enabled? If you have
client-side state-saving, then what do you mean by "session timeout"?

Regards,
Simon