myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ana Tatavu <ana.tat...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] : 1.0.8 Snapshot and http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-812
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:59:55 GMT
Sorry, my mistake.
It is working for selectOneListBox, it doesn't(and is the normal to don't work per patch description)

for selectOneChoice that I actually need.
I need to display a cascaded action drop-down box (simialr to a cascaading menu).
Ana

----- Original Message ----
From: Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com>
To: MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:27:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Trinidad] : 1.0.8 Snapshot and http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-812

It appears as if the SVN commits are there:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-812?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Is it a matter of you are not seeing the changes, or that the changes
do not fix your problem?

-Andrew

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Ana Tatavu <ana.tatavu@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
> At the first sight the issue TRINIDAD-812  patch is not part of the latest
> 1.0.8 snapshot.
> (SelectItemGroup cannot be found in any of the jars)
>
> Do you plan to include the patch in 1.0.8 jars?
>
> Thank you,
> Ana
>  between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr size=1>Instant message from any web
> browser! Try the new <a
> href="http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php"><b> Yahoo! Canada
> Messenger for the Web BETA</b></a>

Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new Yahoo! Canada
Messenger for the Web BETA at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php