myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PPR components
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:31:58 GMT
Hi,

The AjaxDecodePhaseListener just takes out Ajax requests from some
special Ajax components, like InputSuggestAjax, TableSuggestAjax..
and calls some specific renderer stuff. It has nothing related to the
ppr component.

The PPRPhaseListener does something more. It listens in the Render
Response phase and renders only the section embedded
inside the pprPanelGroup component as xml.

Regarding documentation; I can only refer to the related javadocs.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at