myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: panelTabbedPane > submit on serverside tab-switching
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:26:23 GMT
Hi,

well, i remember the discussions about tabbedPane and its retained (or
not) state a little bit.

But if you have a look at the actual example of it

http://www.irian.at/myfacesexamples/tabbedPane.jsf

The server-side tab switching works with remembering the submitted values.

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at