myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <gmuel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Advice to apache and look for nice Myfaces/Jsf application architectures
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:48:24 GMT
Hi,

cagatay has published a very nice example application called
"moviestore" using spring and a good jsf technology stack:

http://cagataycivici.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/annotate-jsf-beans-with-spring-25

facesgoodies is also a very nice and easy example project in order to
study a real world jsf web application:

http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

Both are a good start in order to get in touch with popular technology
stacks related to jsf.

cheers,

Gerald

--