myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Custom renderer for h:outputText - possible?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:49:59 GMT
2008/4/3 Jacek Laskowski <jacek@laskowski.net.pl>:

>  I'm working with Geronimo 2.1 with MyFaces 1.2.2 and can't get my
>  custom renderer working. This is faces-config.xml file:

Just to let you know that the exact same custom renderer sample worked
fine on GlassFish with JSF RI like a charm. See Custom renderer for
h:outputText - possible? [1] on Sun Developer Forum for JSF. I wonder
whether it's an issue with MyFaces or Geronimo-MyFaces integration.
Hopefully it's going to be fixed soon as it prevents from deploying
your own custom renderers without touching MyFaces-specific bits.

[1] http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5282389

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski