myfaces-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paolo Scopa <paolosc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: facelets tomahawk tag issue
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:12:14 GMT

ok, thanks,
checked, it is there in the war file and it contains definition of the
outputText tag.
Not sure what else i can check.

Is there a simple example application somewhere that include facelets and
tomahawk i can check against?



Andrew Robinson-5 wrote:
> 
> Most third party components have facelets support built in, so just
> check that all your taglibs that you set in your web.xml are in the
> WAR:
> 
>        <context-param>
>                <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
>                <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
>        </context-param>
> 
> Then look for:
> 
> yourApplication.war!/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml
> 
> It needs to be in the same location as the param-value and in the WAR,
> not your jar files.
> 
> 
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Paolo Scopa <paoloscopa@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>  more stupid answer :)
>>  which taglib.xml?
>>  I only put the tomahawk.taglib.xml in the web-inf
>>  Is there another taglib that i need?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  Andrew Robinson-5 wrote:
>>  >
>>  > Stupid question, but have you checked that the taglib.xml is in the
>>  > correct location in your WAR file?
>>  >
>>  > On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Paolo Scopa <paoloscopa@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >>  all, i have a problem with this simple myTest.xhtml
>>  >>
>>  >>  <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
>>  >>         "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
>>  >>
>>  >>  <t:document xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>>  >>         xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
>>  >>         xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
>>  >>         xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
>>  >>         xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">
>>  >>
>>  >>         <h:outputText value="Test H"/>
>>  >>         <t:outputText value="Test T"/>
>>  >>
>>  >>  </t:document>
>>  >>
>>  >>  It happens that it produces only one line with Test H
>>  >>
>>  >>  Looking at the page source:
>>  >>
>>  >>  <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
>>  >>  "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd" >
>>  >>  <t:document xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>>  >>  xmlns:t="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk">Test H
>>  >>         <t:outputText value="Test T"></t:outputText>
>>  >>
>>  >>  </t:document>
>>  >>
>>  >>  I am sure there are all the lib etc and that the tomahawk.taglib.xml
>> is
>>  >> in
>>  >>  the WEB-INF folder, it contains
>>  >>         <tag>
>>  >>                 <tag-name>outputText</tag-name>
>>  >>                 <component>
>>  >>
>>  >> <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.HtmlOutputText</component-type>
>>  >>
>>  >> <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.Text</renderer-type>
>>  >>                 </component>
>>  >>         </tag>
>>  >>
>>  >>  that web.xml contains
>>  >>         <context-param>
>>  >>                 <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
>>  >>                
>> <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
>>  >>         </context-param>
>>  >>
>>  >>  What else can i check?
>>  >>  (i mean, no other t: tag works...)
>>  >>
>>  >>  Paolo
>>  >>
>>  >>  --
>>  >>  View this message in context:
>>  >>
>> http://www.nabble.com/facelets-tomahawk-tag-issue-tp16734149p16734149.html
>>  >>  Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>  >>
>>  >>
>>  >
>>  >
>>
>>  --
>>  View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/facelets-tomahawk-tag-issue-tp16734149p16734449.html
>>
>>
>> Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/facelets-tomahawk-tag-issue-tp16734149p16734721.html
Sent from the MyFaces - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message