myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Aart Verweij <a...@west.nl>
Subject Re: sandbox - tableSuggestAjax, security alert in IE
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:07:08 GMT

Hi Andrew,

I have a similar problem with the modalDialog; IE complains about unsecure
items over HTTPS, which is caused by the modalDialog's iframe not having a
src-attribute.

The Tomahawk-sandbox version I use is 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT. I do use the
ModalDialogRenderer. Perhaps the renderer could be extended to write a src
attribute?
Any idea how to get that into trunk?

Thanks,
Aart