myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Yee" <richard.k....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem associated with RadioButton(Response to Richard)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 20:56:35 GMT
This code:
public void handleRadio1ValueChange(ValueChangeEvent valueChangedEvent)
{
               System.out.println("Value Change Event
is"+valueChangedEvent.getSource().toString());
       }

doesn't match what you have for your valueChangeListener.

tri:selectOneRadio     id ="radio" required="yes"
                             styleClass="selectOneRadio"
                             valueChangeListener= "#{editItemBean.
                               idHasChanged}"
                       immediate="true"
                       partialSubmit="true"
autoSubmit = "true">

The valueChangedListener attribute should be:
valueChangeListener= "#{editItemBean.handleRadio1ValueChange}"

-R