myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias Walter" <mathias.wal...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] inputText special characters
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:34:28 GMT
Hi,

> You may have ISO-8859-1 set to JSP response.

I don't use JSP, I'm using Facelets. But I give it a try and changed the XML
encoding. But it doesn't help.

As soon as I submit the form, the characters will be converted.

Why does this happens with IE and not with FF?

Ah, I forgot to mention that form is partially submitted with a

--
Regards,
Mathias