myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christian Kölle <koellemcchr...@gmx.de>
Subject AW: panelTabbedPane > submit on serverside tab-switching
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:17:03 GMT
Sorry, I forgot to mention this:

I also would really like to use server-side tab switching, because the
various tabs show different views on the same data, i.e. if I enter a
address on TAB_C and then switch to TAB_A the value entered should be shown
in a different way. So the TABS represent different views on the same model.

Regards
Christian