myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias Walter" <mathias.wal...@gmx.net>
Subject [Trinidad] addPartialTarget sometimes doesn't work
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 22:26:16 GMT
Hi,

I've a situation, where addPartialTarget does not redraw the target
component:

	<c:forEach items="#{pageFlowScope.patient.physicians}"
var="physician">
	</c:forEach>
	<f:facet name="footer">
			text="Add"
			rendered="#{!patients.visibleOnly}"
			partialSubmit="true"
			immediate="true"
			actionListener="#{patients.addPhysician}"
			returnListener="#{patients.returned}" />
	</f:facet>

If I call addPartialTarget(pnlPhysicians) inside the returnListener, I can
see the PPR response with Firebug, but the panelFormLayout is not redrawn.
If I add partialTriggers="add" to the panelFormLayout, it works.

Is it impossible to use addPartialTarget in returnListeners?

--
Kind regards,
Mathias