myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Common1_2_1.js apache myfaces
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:59:08 GMT
It is generated on the fly by combining different JS files together by
a Trinidad resource loader. To modify it, *for testing only*, you can
probably find it somewhere in the app server while it is running. To
modify the code you would have to modify the individual JS files that
make it up, which I would not recommend unless you plan to patch your
changes in for each upgrade.

-Andrew