myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] trigger warning while porting from 1.05 to 1.07
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:11:41 GMT
No colons: search the children of the current naming container (which
includes the current component if the current component is a naming
container).
Two colons: pop out of the current naming container (the table).

The 1st implementation always searched from the parent of the current
component (so no colons needed). The 2nd implementation used two
colons to get to the current naming container. The 3rd, and current,
is to use colons to pop out of the current naming container. "add"
means that "add" is a child of the table, "::add" means that it is in
the table's parent naming container.

-Andrew