myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Cannot get selectOneChoice with partialTriggers working
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:10:32 GMT
We probably should log errors to the console when a tr:document or
equivalent is not present on the page and trinidad components are
being used. Perhaps in the settng up of the rendering context or
something like that that is only done once per request?

Karl, do you want to create a bug so that we can track this (I am on
my iPod at the moment)

-Andrew