myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] Modal tr:panelPopup issue in IE 7
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:51:47 GMT
The popup code assumes that the item it is in is the top level. On the
other hand, it has to keep the popup in the form to ensure proper
submission. It only is tested with having the form directly under the
document component. We can add some more tests, but what does having
the DIV outside the form give you that you cannot do with it inside
the form?

-Andrew