myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: e-commerce framework recommendations?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 04:38:23 GMT
paypal an be used with any front end and it was pretty easy to integrate
into a project I made with Core and Tomahawk controls. It is not a full
e-commerce package obviously, but it is good if you are looking for a simple
transaction processing system with low fees or if you want to have a very
custom shopping cart.

-Andrew