myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] tr:table varStatus not working for EL passed to included components
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:34:52 GMT
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Renzo Tomaselli
<renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it> wrote:
> Andrew, I don't use any template. Never used one, actually I rely
>  heavily on composition components (many placeholders, one page).
>  Maybe a trivial workaround for this issue is to have a row getter
>  returning the row index, since #{row} is evaluated properly within the
>  inner component.

ui:composition, ui:decorate, ui:include and facelets user tags are all
pretty much the same TagHandler. They don't share code, but their code
is all very similar.

So when you say:
"where cx:valueHolder is an included component having:"

you are using a template. facelet template, include, user tag all boil
down to a Facelet class instance. So try the code I gave you instead
of using cx:valueHolder.

-Andrew