myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] panelPopup users, testers needed
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:21:05 GMT
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Samba <saasira@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, Andrew,
>
> Can we ask for more...
> Is it possible that in the coming release we can come up with a robust popup
> taht has full drag and drop , modal and modeless capabilities ?

Sure, do you want to write it? :)

I won't have time for a very long time for this type of work. I am
trying to free myself up to author a new skin and re-write the
Trinidad demo so we can get Trinidad better looking out of the box.

> I think I can contribute the drag-and-drop feature, if it was not there in
> your plan of things...

Great

> Panel popup in its present state needs a lot of improvements, one for
> example is that we can  associate  an  action attribute  to the Cancel
> button(X symbol),  and may be we can give users the flexibility to have a
> cancel icon or remove it , because some activities cannot be  cancelled and
> so will close the popup only on completion of the activity.

Yeah, the cancel functionality is not at all flexible or extensible,
but I, once again, do not think that I will have time to work on this
for a long time.

Anyone heard from the author in a long time? (I am pretty sure it is
Danny Robinson)