myfaces-users mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject [Trinidad] How to PPR with tree using nodeStamp facet and tr:commandLink ?
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:08:46 GMT

Hi,

We use a tr:tree outlined as follows:

<f:facet name="nodeStamp">
     <ui:fragment>
           text="#{var.label}" partialSubmit="true" />
 </ui:fragment>
</f:facet>

However, this does not work because this approach assumes an EL-enabled id
attribut of tr:commandLink,
which is not the case.

So my question is how could I do this with tr:commandLink? Is this possible
anyway? Could I probably approach
the problem with jstl?

Thanks,
Wolfgang.

PTA Programmier-Technische Arbeiten GmbH
Seckenheimer Str. 65-67, 68165 Mannheim
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 1139
USt-IdNr.: DE 143 839 368
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. Peter Fischer
Dr. Harald W. Busch
Dipl.-Kfm. Knut Fischer

http://www.pta.de
Mit 1554 Erfahrungsberichten aus 39 Jahren erfolgreicher Projektarbeit!