myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject RE: Horizontal Navigation menu
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:48:54 GMT
Hi,

If I have the <f:view> for menu.jsp everything works fine individually.

But I cannot include this in my welcome page

When I have <f:subview> the ids are messed up and does not take the css

Any ideas please...

Thanks

Vinaya

________________________________

From: Vinaya Tirikkovalluru
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 11:00 AM
To: 'users@myfaces.apache.org'
Subject: Horizontal Navigation menu

Hi,

I need to include the horizontal navigation menu in all my jsps.

I have the topMenu.jsp working.

The index.jsp doesn't work when I include the topMenu.jsp, though.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.