myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <krishna.srinivas...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Bean Scope Problems
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:19:37 GMT
Is there any reason you want to make the beans request?
The values you required for all the request can be put in the session
and keep all the beans as request. I mean create sepearet data model and
save it in session.

________________________________

From: markus.pfeiffer@procon.co.at [mailto:markus.pfeiffer@procon.co.at]

Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 3:47 PM
To: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Bean Scope Problems

Hi!

Every JSP has his own bean and I  want that this beans have a scope of
request, but if I really set request scope on every request database
data get loaded = many database transactions.

So whats the correct way?

Save database data on a separate bean which have session scope or used
t:saveState and other beans get data from this bean or I have to use
t:saveState for all beans?

I hope you understand my problem - whats the best way do to this?

Regards

markus

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com