myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Bertrand, Shawn R" <shawn.bertr...@tycoelectronics.com>
Subject [Trinidad] panelChoice with showDetailItem and disclosed value binding
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:38:01 GMT
(This is a problem in Trinidad 1.0.2, and is reproducible in 1.0.7.)

Inside a JSP we display in a dialog, we have a panelChoice, which has 5
showDetailItem children, each of which has a value binding defined for
the disclosed property (see below).  The disclosed bindings, all of
which use the same backing bean method to determine a true or false
value, are properly called.

However, the result is always the last showDetailItem having been
manually selected.  In other words, the right showDetailItem is
initially selected only until I manually select another showDetailItem.
Thereafter, when I redisplay the dialog, the particular showDetailItem I
selected previously will become the current showDetailItem, regardless
of what the binding evaluates to.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn Bertrand

Tyco Electronics Corporation

labelAndAccessKey="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleTypeLabel}">

text="#{msg.textBbSrcIPAddrMask}"

                           disclosed="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleType == 1}"

disclosureListener="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleTypeDisclosed}">

           <stuff>

text="#{msg.textBbdestIPAddrMask}"

                           disclosed="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleType == 2}"

disclosureListener="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleTypeDisclosed}">

           <stuff>

text="#{msg.textBbSrcMacAddr}"

                           disclosed="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleType == 128}"

disclosureListener="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleTypeDisclosed}">

           <stuff>

text="#{msg.textBbDestMacAddr}"

                           disclosed="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleType == 256}"

disclosureListener="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleTypeDisclosed}">

           <stuff>

                           disclosed="#{SnmpSsCrHelper.ruleType == 512}"