myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf pluggable pages
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:05:14 GMT
I'm not sure how you'd do it for jsp pages, but I think your facelets
xhtml files will be found without any problems in the jar.  I can't
remember if it requires configuring a resource loader, though.

On 3/4/08, Penkov Vladimir <penkov@fotobank.ru> wrote:
> I have jsf application, written using facelets. I want it to be extedable with custom
modules.
>  Module is simple jar with faces-context.xml in it. I can place it in /WEB-INF/lib directory,
register somehow in my app, for example by specifying main class of module, so later, after
deploy, I can reach all resources from this jar.
>  As specified in spec, I can add managed beans and custom navigation rules into module's
faces-context.xml. But what about jsp pages? How can I add them and later tell my main app
to use them? For example, I have rule: