myfaces-users mailing list archives

From floor <floorf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Trinidad TreeTable behavior
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:56:23 GMT
I am using the Trinidad Tree component and recently ran into an issue.  Once we began testing
with large data sets, the tree's Expand All feature quit working.  At first, I thought that
there must be something wrong with my data or something, but then I found this in the developer
guide:

"If the tree is massive, the expand-all operation will not propagate beyond the children of
the current focus root."

This appears to be my problem, since the tree only expands 1 or 2 levels deep if it's very
large.

This exerpt from the developer guide seems to indicate that this is desired behavior, or at
least suggests that it's a known issue.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Found
any workarounds?

Thanks in advance,

floor

Be a better friend, newshound, and