myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Henry Eduardo Iguaro" <henry.edua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] panelPopup users, testers needed
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:52:38 GMT
Due to some problems with trinidad popupDialogs, i made my own javascript
implementation of floatingPopupDialogs, not compatible with trinidad, but
with some nice features, like dark background that fades in and out when the
dialog shows, background that blinks for modal dialogs when the user clicks
on it and full dialog repositioning on scroll and window resize events (for
both IE6 and FF) and an easy callback registration for the dialog close
button

If somebody thinks that this could be useful, please let me know, its not
much but i would like to contribute