myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cristi Toth" <cristi.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad's components localization
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:59:17 GMT
There is already support for localization in skinning.
But there is no documentation about the translation keys.

here are the text keys for the rangeChoice:
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.PREVIOUS_TIP";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.NEXT_TIP";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.PREV_DISABLED_TIP";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.NEXT_DISABLED_TIP";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.CHOICE_TIP";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.CHOICE_FORMAT_NO_TOTAL";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.CHOICE_FORMAT_TOTAL";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.PREVIOUS_OPTION";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.MORE_OPTION";
  "af_selectRangeChoiceBar.SHOW_ALL";

the look here on how to use them:
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/devguide/skinning.html#Skinning_Text

you can find the text skinning keys for a component in its renderer,
on the bottom of the file you'll find some private static final Strings
like:
static private final String _PREVIOUS_DESC_KEY =
"af_selectRangeChoiceBar.PREVIOUS_TIP";

hope it helps!

cheers,