myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces, Facelets + t:aliasBbean
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 05:49:21 GMT
Hi Mirko,

all child-components are rendered twice? I can't see how this happens
from the source. Maybe you can provide a very small sample and add it
to jira?

In any case, why do you need aliasBean with Facelets? With Facelets,
it should be much simpler to create template-components instead of
aliased-page-sections.

regards,

Martin

--