myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Anton Palapeshkov <a_palapesh...@yahoo.com>
Subject About phase listeners
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:38:01 GMT
Hello I am junior in jsf life cycle and i have strange problem.In my application i use 3-4
phase listeners.When i start the application on every request these listeners are called .IN
the first of them I use to make server side redirect (something like :request.getRequestDispatcher(
"/sometThingjsf").forward(request, response); ) everything here is OK but  when the phase
listener after this is called the request there is already null.
Do you have any idea how I can call the request in which 'afterPhase()'  method i make the
redirect,last.
I will be very glad if you help me !
Greeting Anton

Looking for last minute shopping deals?