myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Can't build from current sources
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:57:31 GMT
Hello Helmut,

i think this is a problem with jdk 1.5, windows and the annotation
processing tool. Please add
<exclude>org/apache/myfaces/tobago/taglib/component/package-info.java</exclude>

to the excludes section of the tobago-components execution.

I think Arvid tries the build with jdk 1.6, but it should work with jdk
1.5, too.

Can you try the suggestion, please.

Regards

Bernd

Helmut Swaczinna schrieb:
> Hello Bernd,
>
> execution id tobago-components is called but leads to an error:
>
> [INFO] [apt:execute {execution: tobago-components}]
> [ERROR]
> C:/Projekte/jsf/tobago-new/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/taglib/component/pac
>
> kage-info.java:9: package annotations should be in file package-info.java
>    fileName = "tobago.tld", displayName = "Tobago Components") package
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.ta
> glib.component;
>
> This is the content of package-info.java:
>
> @org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.annotation.Taglib(
>    shortName = "tc", uri = "http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component",
>    listener =
> "org.apache.myfaces.tobago.webapp.TobagoServletContextListener",
>    fileName = "tobago.tld", displayName = "Tobago Components") package
> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.component;
>
> I think the problem is in tobago-tlds:
>
> [INFO] [apt:execute {execution: tobago-tlds}]
> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-new\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\SelectManyC
>
> heckboxExtensionTag.java:40: cannot find symbol
> symbol  : class SelectManyCheckboxTag
> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.SelectManyCheckboxTag;
>                                                 ^
>
> Regards
> Helmut
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernd Bohmann"
> <bernd.bohmann@atanion.com>

>>> U
>>> core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\component\MenuSelectOneTagDeclaration.java

>>> core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\component\MenuSelectBooleanTagDeclaration.j
>>>

>>> ava
>>> U