myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Can't build from current sources
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:39:26 GMT
Hello Helmut,

we test a fresh build on arvids windows machine.
Can you check why the execution of the maven-apt-plugin with the
execution id tobago-components is not called?

Just tried a sucessful fresh build from source on my linux machine.
The build of tobago-core on the continuum server is sucessful, too
(solaris-x86.)

Regards

Bernd

>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/myfaces/5/myfaces-5.pom
>>> 28K downloaded
>>> [INFO] Reactor build order:
>>> [INFO]   Apache Tobago
>>> [INFO]   Tobago Tool
>>> [INFO]   Maven Apt Plugin
>>> [INFO]   Maven Tobago Theme Plugin
>>> [INFO]   Tobago Annotation
>>> [INFO]   Tobago Apt
>>> [INFO]   Tobago Core
>>> [INFO]   Tobago Themes
>>> [INFO]   Theme Standard
>>> [INFO]   Theme Scarborough
>>> [INFO]   Theme Speyside
>>> [INFO]   Theme Richmond
>>> [INFO]   Theme Charlotteville
>>> [INFO]
>>>

>>> [INFO] Building Apache Tobago
>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>> [INFO]

>>> <no errors until now>
>>> [INFO]
>>>

>>> [INFO] Building Tobago Core
>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>> [INFO]
>>>

>>> [INFO] [resources:resources]
>>> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
>>> [INFO] Compiling 438 source files to
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\target\classes
>>> [INFO] [apt:execute {execution: tobago-tlds}]
> [...]
>>>          ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\MenuRadioE
>>>

>>> tensionTag.java:23: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class SelectOneRadioTag
>>> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
>>> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.SelectOneRadioTag;
>>>                                                 ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\MenuRadioE
>>>

>>> tensionTag.java:24: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class MenuItemTag
>>> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
>>> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.MenuItemTag;
>>>                                                 ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\MenuRadioE
>>>

>>> tensionTag.java:52: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class MenuItemTag
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.extension.MenuRadioExtensionTag
>>>  private MenuItemTag menuCommandTag;
>>>          ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\MenuRadioE
>>>

>>> tensionTag.java:53: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class SelectOneRadioTag
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.extension.MenuRadioExtensionTag
>>>  private SelectOneRadioTag selectOneRadio;
>>>          ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\DateExtens
>>>

>>> onTag.java:22: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class DatePickerTag
>>> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
>>> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.DatePickerTag;
>>>                                                 ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\DateExtens
>>>

>>> onTag.java:23: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class DateTag
>>> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
>>> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.DateTag;
>>>                                                 ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\DateExtens
>>>

>>> onTag.java:24: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class FormTag
>>> location: package org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib
>>> import org.apache.myfaces.tobago.internal.taglib.FormTag;
>>>                                                 ^
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\src\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\tobago\taglib\extension\DateExtens
>>>

>>> onTag.java:94: cannot find symbol
>>> symbol  : class DateTag
>>> location: class
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.taglib.extension.DateExtensionTag
>>>  private DateTag dateTag;
>>>          ^
>>> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>> [INFO] [apt:execute {execution: tobago-components}]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> C:/Projekte/jsf/tobago-src/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/taglib/component/pa
>>>

>>> kage-info.java:9: package annotations should be in file
>>> package-info.java
>>>    fileName = "tobago.tld", displayName = "Tobago Components") package
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.t
>>> glib.component;
>>>                                           ^
>>> java.io.IOException
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.tools.apt.mirror.apt.FilerImpl.prepareFile(FilerImpl.java:318)
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.tools.apt.mirror.apt.FilerImpl.getPrintWriter(FilerImpl.java:265)
>>>
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.tools.apt.mirror.apt.FilerImpl.getPrintWriter(FilerImpl.java:257)
>>>
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.tools.apt.mirror.apt.FilerImpl.createTextFile(FilerImpl.java:218)
>>>
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.CreateComponentAnnotationVisitor.writeFile(CreateComponent
>>>

>>> nnotationVisitor.java:242)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.CreateComponentAnnotationVisitor.createTag(CreateComponent
>>>

>>> nnotationVisitor.java:156)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.CreateComponentAnnotationVisitor.process(CreateComponentAn
>>>

>>> otationVisitor.java:88)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.myfaces.tobago.apt.CreateComponentAnnotationProcessor.process(CreateComponent
>>>

>>> nnotationProcessor.java:52)
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.mirror.apt.AnnotationProcessors$CompositeAnnotationProcessor.process(AnnotationP
>>>

>>> ocessors.java:60)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.comp.Apt.main(Apt.java:454)
>>>        at
>>> com.sun.tools.apt.main.JavaCompiler.compile(JavaCompiler.java:448)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.main.Main.compile(Main.java:1075)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.main.Main.compile(Main.java:938)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.Main.processing(Main.java:95)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.Main.process(Main.java:43)
>>>        at com.sun.tools.apt.Main.main(Main.java:34)
>>> Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>>> Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>>>
>>> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: compile}]
>>> [INFO] Compiling 95 source files to
>>> C:\Projekte\jsf\tobago-src\core\target\classes
>>> [INFO] [apt:execute {execution: tobago-faces-config}]