myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Shane Petroff <sh...@mayet.ca>
Subject [Trinidad] Rendering Context
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:56:35 GMT
Hello,

I have what seems to be a configuration problem. It doesn't seem to
affect much (although it isn't the only issue I have at the moment, so
I'm not sure), but it is unnerving to see in the trace.

Mar 4, 2008 4:52:58 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.RenderingContext attach
WARNING: Trying to attach RenderingContext to a thread that already had one.
Mar 4, 2008 4:53:01 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.context.RequestContextImpl
_createChangeManager
INFO: Apache Trinidad is using HTTPSession for change persistence
Mar 4, 2008 4:53:02 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit
encodeFinally
WARNING: No RenderingContext available
Mar 4, 2008 4:53:02 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.RenderingContext attach
WARNING: Trying to attach RenderingContext to a thread that already had one.
Mar 4, 2008 4:53:02 PM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit
encodeFinally
WARNING: No RenderingContext available

The RenderingContext warnings appear in every page, regardless of
whether or not I have any Trinidad components.

The obvious faces-config setting is correct (I've tried trinidadinternal
as well)

<default-render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core</default-render-kit-id>

web.xml is configured as

    <context-param>
      <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CACHE_VIEW_ROOT</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHECK_FILE_MODIFICATION</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE</param-name>
      <param-value>session</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>
       <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
       <param-value>.jsp</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS</param-name>
      <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param>

Obviously, the filter, servlet and mappings are set up too.

This app is being 'ported' from tomahawk to trinidad (I'm dropping
tomahawk in favour of trinidad). To that end, the changes to jsp pages
have been minimal apart from converting to tr:document and tr:form
(which means that I do have trinidad components on every page, but I had
the same warnings before converting on pages which did not yet use any
trinidad components). The few trinidad components that I've tried do
seem to work, I'd just like to get a handle on what the warnings mean
before trying to figure out my other issues.

Thanks.

--
Shane