myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Rogerio Pereira" <rogerio.ara...@gmail.com>
Subject About Portlets 2.0 and JSF
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 01:27:17 GMT
Hi guys!

I saw the list of speakers at JSFDays and the topics to be discussed, I'm
specially interested about portlets and jsf topic because I have been
working on portlets recently, I could use jsf and facelets without any
problems on liferay and some others portal implementations but now I need to
use the event mechanism as defined in JSR-286, how can we handle this kind
of feature when using jsf as framework to develop portlets? My first thought
is related with some kind of interface and can used to indicate which beans
will publish/listen portlets events.

Right now we have JBoss Portlet Container 2.0 as the only portlet container
that supports JSR-286, I would like to know what you guys think about
portlets events and jsf topic.

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério (_rogerio_)
http://faces.eti.br

"Faça a diferença! Ajude o seu país a crescer, não retenha conhecimento,
distribua e aprenda mais." (http://faces.eti.br/?p=45)