myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "daniel ccss" <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax + Inmediate="true" Problem
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:58:30 GMT
Thanks, I did what you said and nothing, the inputText comes in null.

Let me explain better my problem, the problem is that to call the action by
the command link, first i need to fill the selectOneMenu combos that are
updated by ajax, if I don´t do that, I recived an h:message that says that
the variable of the selectOneMenu is null and the action is never called