myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "daniel ccss" <danielcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDF+JSF question
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:02:17 GMT
Thanks for the answer, but I think this is not what I need.

What i need is a way to join 2 or more reports in one pdf file, like is done
in struts, with JSF:

*PdfReader reader1 = new PdfReader(bytes);
PdfReader reader2 = new PdfReader(bytes2);

PdfCopyFields copy = new PdfCopyFields(new FileOutputStream(
context.getRealPath("/reports/report1 " + name + ".pdf")));

copy.addDocument(reader1);
copy.addDocument(reader2);
copy.close();*

Someone has the code to do this but in JSF?? Thanks!!!