myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Caius Gran <caius.g...@activesoft.fi>
Subject [Trinidad] jsp:include breaks PPR ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:09:16 GMT
Hello!

In short: tr:showDetail's stop working if there's jsp:include used anywhere,
but they do work that way with trinidad 1.0.0-incubating.

And in long:

We have had trinidad 1.0.0-incubating in use for a while now, but I've had
along the way few attempts of upgrading to the latest version, with problems.

Now, with 1.0.6 I found the problem to be that PPR completely ceases to
function when I employ <jsp:include page="somepage.jsp" /> anywhere.

For example, if I have tr:showDetail anywhere the close/disclose functionality
stops working directly. On the example below, there's a tr:commandButton
which I'd have to press to make the disclosure status to update on the
showDetails. If I press any showDetail twice I get a following kind of
message:

WARNING: Event
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.event.DisclosureEvent[phaseId=INVOKE_APPLICATION(5),component=CoreShowDetail[UIXFacesBeanImpl,

id=_idJsp4],expanded=false] was delivered to a showDetail already in that
disclosure state.

So, what do I need to do to get our version upgrade?
Thanks!

Caius Gran

Here's a code example:

MAIN PAGE:
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<%@ page contentType="text/html;charset=windows-1252"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" prefix="h"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad" prefix="tr"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk" prefix="t"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html" prefix="trh"%>

<f:view>

        <jsp:include page="test_include.jsp"></jsp:include>
</f:view>

INCLUDED PAGE: