myfaces-users mailing list archives

From abchilla <abchi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up MyFaces to work with RichFaces and Facelets
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:15:47 GMT

Hi,

thanks for that fix. I am new to this types aswell. I had the same issue. I
wanted to use MyFaces for my project, but now i just kicked those jars out,
so i did not get this error.

I want to know 2 things:

Where can i read about what this listener ConfigureListener is for?

how do i bind myfaces into it instead of sun faces. in my web.xml there is
the listener for sun.faces
how do i exchange it with a listener for myfaces.

<listener>

<listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener</listener-class>

    </listener>

thanks